- 1/4 cup Lekithos Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix the flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the maple syrup then slowly add the water, mixing until “just mixed.”
- Heat a pan over low to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and pour 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear and the edges look cooked. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.